How are you today? I want you to know that I am CRAzY about you...not in a weird freakish sort of way...but in a way that I am just CrAZY about you!...
I've known you my entire life...what an honor....! I remember one time when I was in the 10th grade..we went to visit your family over Christmas break...one night you and I went to a movie rental place...I thought I was the coolest girl in the whole world to be seen with you...seriously...the coolest girl in the whole world... just because I was seen with you!
Is this getting weird yet?...cuz there is more...
:) I really admire you and your spirit... you have this way about you... I see our good Lord in you..in your life.. in the way you just are YOU: Brousin...
the way you got that baseball dude to give us all those balls... I mean seriously... who else can do that??!?!?!?? and your mad tie-dye skilllzzzzzzzzzz?!?!?!? you must be a genius... I guess...
remember our trip to JAMS2??!?!?? enough said?!?!? :)
but really thanks for your words about forgiveness...I am trying...it is soooo hard....I am allowed one fault right?
you are so funny, smart, generous, determined... all the while you seem to always keep a positive attitude...and you don't give up...it's always a party when you're around...
I'll shave my toes if you'll cut your toenails!
I thank God for you....I love you!
~Sousin...........
Vada
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! You are too kind. I am honored. The people that read this know what a strong, generous, loving, and caring person YOU are. To know that you feel that way towards me just makes my day! Thanks, cuz! We are praying for Marigold. We love you and your awesome family!
ReplyDeleteBrousin
5 million likes!
ReplyDelete