Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On the Way

our home study was shipped to Lantern Lights today!

according to our social worker, it can take anywhere from two weeks to two months to find out if we have initial approval from Lantern Lights.... our big time prayer right now:

LANTERN LIGHTS will APPROVE our family to proceed with adoption

I could ramble on about all the other hoops down the road, but right now #onethingatatime

APPROVAL

our social worker sent a cover letter with our home study to Lantern Lights requesting that our home study be sent to the specific region where Marigold lives. we requested the same thing IN our home study...no idea if Lantern Lights will grant our wishes....but THAT will be our next prayer:

HOME STUDY SHIPPED TO MARIGOLD'S REGION

I know I said #onethingatatime but this second prayer kinda goes along with the first.....

anyhow I promise to update this blog AS SOON AS I hear anything!  (for all you stalkers out there...and you know who you are! ;)  feel free to call me anytime...or send messages to check in... ;)

in the meantime I will try to entertain you with some posts from time to time...and maybe some pictures....

hopefully it wont be too long until I have some news....some GOOD news....

God is BIGGEST!
and now we wait.......(and pray)

L,
Vada


1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to chat last night. You know our family is praying like crazy! FYI, printing off a packet from a certain out of state hospital as we speak.

    ReplyDelete